Are you wanting to be a professional tattoo artist ? or looking for how to become a tattoo artist..
if yes, then this is the page for you !
This post will help you choosing right options to start your carrier in tattoo industry.
- First and foremost is not to aim learn the art quickly or just in short spam of time. There is no magic and things get clear with time. It is just the start of tattoo learning you need to be focused at the beginning.
- To get good start, always opt to join an experienced tattoo artist or tattoo training institute. No shortcuts or money saving here. Learning permanent tattoo making is a serious subject, remember that you will be working on real human body and changing things for rest of their life. So joining a tattoo training course to begin your learning is very important.
- Start Slow : Yes, make less number of tattoos in first six month of your carrier. Make initial tattoos preferably on people known to you and you can meet them frequently even after tattoo is done, like at least once or twice in a month. This will help your learning and understanding in tattoo making.
- Don’t be cheap when comes to pricing. Even you are beginner tattoo artist, charge your customers reasonably. Making many tattoos with low price aiming to speedup your learning is not advisable. This learning phase is temporary, but Tattoos you are making are permanent!
- Post tattoo training course, if possible, it is suggested to work with some tattoo studio at least for six months as full time tattoo artist or part time or even as a free lancer before setting up your own tattoo shop.
thanks for reading my blog, for details about tattoo training courses and techniques, please visit www.tattooinindia.com/tattoo-training Best Regards, Satty Tattoo Artist.